Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!!

so, since it is past midnight, i am technically leaving for london TODAYY!!!!!!!!

am i packed? hahahahahahahahaha

packing for a whole semester of college with one suitcase is a HUGE CHALLENGE, if you can imagine, ha
my shoes like take up the whole bottom of my suitcase.
and since I am taking a grand total of three flights to get to italy (london, copenhagen, FLORENCE!!!) i have three different airline flight restrictions to worry about; its such a hassle!!!

i checked into my flight online, so i am all set tomorrow at the airport!! that is, unless my suitcase is like 60 pounds overweight, which is possible, ha.

also, in going through my room, i found 4 euro!! that will clearly last me til the end of the semester, it is like one euro a month, haha. i'm gonna need to get more of those at the airport.

well, i need to finish packing (oh dear...)
just a quick update about my EXCITEMENT!!!!!! about how close my flight is!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment