Thursday, August 12, 2010

13 days, 11 hrs, 59 mins...

til my flight to London!!! Thank you, virgin-atlantic.com for that useful information. (sidenote, that is also at the time I started writing this post, so the minutes will have decreased by the end, yay!! :) )

So, as a communications major, one would think I am able to, you know, communicate, however, my writing skills are a little lacking, so you will have to forgive me for my future posts, sorry.

Anyway...I am studying abroad in Florence, Italy for my fall semester, so I decided to create this blog to tell the world (aka the like two people that will probably read this) about my travels, and to help me document everything I experience in Europe!!

my flight is just under two weeks away and I am FREAKING OUT. though most people who know me probably aren't that surprised about that. I am leaving Ithaca this sunday to go home to get ready for my trip, and I feel like each day my to-do list of things to do before I go home gets longer and longer.

There have also been various times when i have gotten to work in the lab, no one else comes in, so i attempt to do work for two hours alone, but instead freak out the entire time and then eventually leave to go find solace in one tree hill and calories--but ahh c'est la vie.

so, i am currently procrastinating while writing this, so I just wanted to put up a short first post so I can get the hang of this blogging thing. I'll write more later, ciao!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment